søndag den 6. juni 2010

Byens Ballet

Byen Ballet.
My final project at Fatamorgana 'Byen Ballet' is now on my blog and exibited at Dansehallerne at Carlsberg.
For some time I have been visualizing two ballet dancers, dancing on top of Copenhagen. When I met Jonathan Alexander Chemelensky, a ballet dancer at the Royal Ballet of Copenhagen,  I had no doubt that I had to realize my vision.
Together with Josephine Berggreen and Jonathan I went to the top of the Royal Ballet with my camera. To watch Jonathan and Josephine moving and dancing on the skyline of Copenhagen was simply a fantastic moment I will never forget.

















8 kommentarer:

  1. Very fantastic pictures. Great idea to take photos at the top of the building. I am very closed to Josephine and are very proud of her. All the dancers at the Royal ballet must be proud about what they are doing.

    SvarSlet
  2. For pokker hvor er det fantastisk smukke billeder Rasmus, godt gået..:-))

    SvarSlet
  3. some amazing pics u have here!

    SvarSlet
  4. Tusen takk for herlige bilder

    SvarSlet
  5. Rooftop ballet - Det var dog fantastisk!

    SvarSlet